4/17/2013

Norse Pagan Basics Desktop Wallpaper

I don't own any of the images. But I did think this desktop wallpaper I put together would be a great resource for anyone new to Norse paganism and is trying to learn the most important stuff. The drawing of Odin obviously belongs to Wayne Nichols. I could not find the artist for the Yggdrasil painting. This is for non-profit use only. Intended as a learning tool, diagram for scholarly use. It is free to download and is not to be used anywhere for hate or racist causes. It is not to be sold or altered in anyway. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to send me a message.

Here are some other great Yggdrasil Resources



 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, they are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this information very useful to my quest to understand my own religion.
    I thank ye, friend

    ReplyDelete